Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brother Blogger, First Edition

Hello there.  I am attempting to keep up the blog, per my sister's request.  First order of business, her Care Pages website.  (Which evidently is not CaringBridge, but similar)

www.carepages.com/carepages/SaranWrap

I'll be updating that more frequently with information on her health and status.  Here I will try to emulate her musings about her life and journey.  As she is currently in ICU and we are taking shifts, there will be plenty of time for reflection and musings.

I will be passing along any wishes, prayers, or comments to her as they are posted.  The care page will be the best way to send your encouragement to her.

I will post again soon with more information.  Thanks and keep her in your thoughts.

Osaru

No comments:

Post a Comment