Monday, June 13, 2011

Lasting Post

Depending on how my day goes this may be my last post for awhile. If I am unable to continue it I have asked my brother in my absence to continue on with it and keep you all posted. When the time is right he will also post my Carringbridge Website here.

Another bad weekend, another bad night. A morning that brings new news that my lungs are not going to hold out much longer. My body needs to start regulating oxygen as it has started to become toxic of sorts from the Carbon Dioxide it is holding onto. Every day I think I am the pits of Hell, I find the next day I have gone lower. So, we will see how much further we can take this before Hell has me broken in pieces.

I want to thank all of you for your love and support over these months, it has been a rough and very abrupt ride. I don't want you to think I am tellling you I am dying because I won't give up that easily, but I am losing my control over just about everything I can do to help myself. I need your prayers stronger and harder than ever before. I ask for the strength to push through for one more day. One day closer to new lungs.

God Bless and Love you all. Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment