Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mmm, a well rounded day

An early start to the day as I was to the hospital by 6:30 for my second bronchoscopy and biopsy, I will say I was a bit nervous. Considering my last bronch which came back with rejection that I didn't even prepare myself for. So, today I hoped for the best but know with transplanted lungs anything is possible.

But today I have no rejection, I am so thankful and slightly more relaxed. On top of that good news I made my first batch of cookies with my mom, Sarah's pecan puffs, no not my recipe, and can I say they taste pretty good. Last night we made Carmel corn, let's talk addictive when it comes to Carmel corn. Sometimes I wish I had more than one stomach as the one I have fills up way too fast. I really look forward to the day when I can eat and not be uncomfortable, but that to will return. Kind of cruel to want to eat all the time but the body disagrees, guess I am used to that.

Not sure what cookies we'll make tomorrow, have about 5 or 6 more varieties at this time. I can't wait, I think I'm more excited about the holidays for eating than anything.

Happy baking, and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment