Sunday, April 28, 2013

Great Strides...Donate and be a winner! -- Update: The Winner is

The winner of the 2013 Great Strides painting is Deb Manemann.

Thank you to all who donated and supported Great Strides. As of today's tally we have received over $2,000 in donations.



I am collecting donations again this year, as I have for the last 18+ years for Great Strides, the walk to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis. The money raised is used for research to advance and improve the lives of those with CF. 

This year I am again giving away one of my paintings. For those who donate at least $15 by 5 PM CST, May 4, 2013*, your name will be put in a drawing. I will put all names in a hat and draw a winner, so everyone has an equal chance of winning. Not only could you win a painting but you already win for being an awesome person donating to a great cause. 

Without further adieu, to donate to the walk, click on this link http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/SarahHackenmiller
and donate today. If you choose to mail a donation to me remember to make checks payable to CFF or Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and mail to me at 3320 Ninth Ave NW, Rochester, MN 55901. **

16 x 20 Acrylic Painting by Sarah Hackenmiller

*Winner will be chosen, and announced by 5 PM, Monday, May 6, 2013 on my blog and Facebook.
**Donations need to be made online or sent to me to be eligible for the drawing, donations mailed to CF Foundation I will not know of. If you have questions please email me at schack2005@gmail.com

Anyone who has already donated is included in the drawing, and again everyone has the same chance of winning. 

Thanks again for all your support, Sarah

Pass this along to anyone you know and or direct them to my blog, Exhortation of the Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment