Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Blahhs

I think I have the blahhs, or blaahs, however it is spelled I have it, bad. Not sure why, the weather has taken a turn for the better, sunshine and warmth are here every day but I can't seem to get with it. Feels kind of like someone flipped a switch in me, two weeks ago I was feeling pretty good, chipper and upbeat and now splat. I hate when I feel like I am standing at the bottom of a hole and the top is within my reach to get out but my body just won't agree with my mind. I can see that I can get out with a little effort but my body says it's to tired to want to attempt. Very frustrating. Suppose maybe the meds were making me feel better and now I am back into the CF lung crappiness again.

Then again, maybe it is just time change, that one hour has me completely thrown off. I seem to be just that sensitive to things that it could be possible.

I did have a good day today, finally made an long needed hair appointment for friday. Getting a hair cut is always a little like a drug induced pick me up, makes me feel light and fresh.

Something I realized the other day, with new lungs I should be able to have my nails painted - again. It has been so long since I have safely been able to paint my nails. Mind you I will likly have the PTSD (post tramatic stress disorder) reaction I have now where the smell of nail polish will send my mind into over drive and I will begin to sweat thinking that my lung will suddenly pop a bleed because of nail polish. The brain is funny like that. So, to Josie, I will let you sit and paint my nails someday, you have waited a long time to do that.

To all my loyal readers (all two of you) I hope you find the week bringing you good things. Spring will soon be here, the excitement builds.

No comments:

Post a Comment