Friday, May 6, 2011

Loving Friday

Went back to the chiropractor for my third visit to day, regarding my hip issue. It was a quick appointment but it yielded wonderful results. I did notice when she cracked my back how easily the spine cracked and it just sounds like a stick on a fence, brrrrupp. What an awesome feeling but it wasn't that that excited me as much as my hip popping. She has pulled that left leg each visit and it was tight as can be but today she pulled and this loud POP rang out and I went, 'ahh, did you hear that', I think she must get that everyday from people. I have waited years to feel that relief. Oh, it is like christmas and birthday all rolled into one. Who knew something so simple could make ones day so much better.

Anyway, next week I go for a massage to work out these awful knots in my back - wonder what difference that will make. I can only imagine.

I am off to keep picking up clutter in the house as we have company this weekend for the CF walk. We are already at a record, for us, $2,000+. I am overwhelmed by the generosity and support of people. There are a lot of great people out there, just too bad that all the negative ones get the attention.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment