Sunday, April 15, 2012

Donate and Win!

Donate and win - that means two things. I am collecting donations again this year, as I have for the last 17+ years for Great Strides, the walk to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis. The money raised is used for research to advance and improve the lives of those with CF. 

This year I have decided to sweeten the pot, for those who donate at least $15 by 5 PM CST, May 1, 2012*, your name will be put in a drawing to receive a painting done by me. The painting is acrylic medium on a 16 x 20 canvas frame that is 3/4 inch deep. I will put all names in a hat and draw a winner, so everyone has an equal chance of winning. Not only could you win a painting but you also win for being an awesome person donating to a great cause. 

WIthout further adieu, to donate to the walk, click on this link Cystic Fibrosis Great Strides Donation Page - Sarah Hackenmiller
and donate today. If you choose to mail a donation to me remember to make checks to CFF or Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, and mail to me at 3320 Ninth Ave NW, Rochester, MN 55901. **


Painting by Sarah Hackenmiller

*Winner will be chosen, and announced by 5 PM, May 2, 2012 on my blog and Facebook.
**Donations need to be made online or sent to me to be eligible for the drawing, donations mailed to CF Foundation I will not know of in time for the drawing. If you have questions please email me at schack2005@gmail.com

Anyone who has already donated is included in the drawing, and again everyone has the same chance of winning. 

Thanks again for all your support, Sarah
Pass this along to anyone you know and or direct them to my blog, Exhortation of the Dawn.

1 comment:


  1. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    wix donation page

    ReplyDelete