Saturday, April 7, 2012

I thought my walk yesterday was fantastic, and it was, but today I topped it by running. As I walked on the treadmill today I kept increasing my speed and at one point I just started running, and I did so for 2 minutes. From there I was able to walk at a higher speed then I have yet to do on my treadmill. So, after years of not running, I ran and it felt exhilarating and freeing.

So, even thoug I laid awake for over an hour last night I had a really great day. I even ironed a shirt and dress for Easter Sunday service, as I wasn't sure if it will be a dress day or pant day tomorrow. I still struggle with the gut no butt issue so no matter what I wear I feel awkward, but that doesn't mean I can't be pressed. Now talk about not doing something for a long time, I don't think I have laid an iron to close since we left our last house and I had to actually locate my iron and buy myself a new squirt bottle. But I actually enjoyed ironing.

I better call it a day and hope for a good night sleep. Wishing you all a Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment